2015年11月29日日曜日

Bashar Archives : : Be Yourself! [Transcripts]

This video is the Bashar official clip of the 'Bashar Archives :: Be Yourself!'.
Texts below are the transcripts which I have made.
Any comments and suggestions on the transcripts will be welcomed because I'm Japanese living in Japan!
I always make transcripts and then translate it into Japanese.

バシャール・アーカイブズ :: 自分自身になる!(書き起こし)


このビデオはバシャールのオフィシャル・クリップ「バシャール・アーカイブズ :: 自分自身になる!」です。
下の文章は、私が作った書き起こしです。
日本人なので、書き起こしへのコメントや提案は大歓迎です!
私はいつも書き起こしをしてから、日本語へ翻訳しています。



Bashar Archives : : Be Yourself!

Q: Hello, Bashar.

B: And to you, good day!

Q: I was going to ask you a question about what I was not seeing, what I was not accepting or what I haven't learned.

B: But I just answered it, did not?

Q: Yes.

B: How synchronous of you!

Q: So not that leaves me without a question, I just wanna to check it and make sure...

B: You can make a statement.
I will tell you a secret we have told to a few other people and that is sometimes when you choose to make a statement instead of asking a question, you actually open up more doors that we can access more information through.

Q: Then I would love to make a statement.

B: Then make a statement.

Q: And my statement is that I discovered that there are reason my physical health is not all it can be, is because I've been stubborn and not doing my work with the full joy with no expectation of outcome.

B: And why have you chosen to do that up to this point?
What have you been afraid of in other words?

Q: Exposure. 

B: Exposure!
You mean you're going to be naked?

Q: Well, not physically, but yes.

B: And what is wrong with allowing people to know who you are?

Q: Um, they come after you.

B: They do?

Q: They do.

B: And what is that have to do with what you experience in your life?

Q: Wow.

B: You want help with that answer?

Q: Yes, sir.

B: Nothing.
It has nothing to do with anything if you choose to see it that way.
You understand?

Q: I do, yes.

B: There will always for a time on your world in the way you will experienced it,
there will always for a time be those who will not like what you have to say, who will not allow you to be you.
You know why?
Because when you are being you as fully as you can, you are a constant reminder to those who are not being themselves that they are not being themselves and they don't like being reminded of that.

Q: I got it.

B: You understand?

Q: I do, yes.

B: But that is the greatest service you can actually provide them.
Because at least by example you are giving them an opportunity to see through you that they could choose to be more fully themselves even if they don't choose to.
By not being yourself, you are removing that opportunity from them.
You are only reinforcing their choice to be afraid to be themselves.
So at first they may rebel against seeing an example because by coming from a negative state they only see the idea in a negative way, in other words they are saying 'you're rubbing my nose in what it is I am too afraid to do and I resent you for that.'
Good impression, yes?
And so the idea is that they are coming from a negative state to begin with and so that's the only way they can see it.
But the more you are yourself, the more unconditionally compassion it, and loving you will be, and maybe just, maybe eventually, they will get tired of being such Cro-Magnons and will actually say 'you know she has something go on for her, it's working for her, maybe it will work for me.'
And then you have given them an opportunity to make a different choice.
But if you withhold that, you're only reinforcing the same fear and saying 'It's all right to stay there, I'm there too.'
Misery loves company.

Q: Oh, I'm gonna say wow.
Because now I feel like you are a really big hypocrite.

B: No, no, no, no, no.

Q: One of the things I teach all the time to all the people I work with is when you show up for yourself you give others the opportunity to show up for themselves.
And you said the same thing only better.

B: Absolutely. Just different.

Q: OK, well different and so.

B: Every single one of you is a gift.
Do not deprive others of the gift of your being.
You know the story, many of you perhaps of the idea of the people sitting around a pot with different pictures on it?
Do you know that story?

Q: I do not.

B: A tribe is sitting around a large cooking pot.
On the cooking pot are painted many different kinds of images of their history.
And as they sit around and sharing the meal, each one of them saids what it is they are seeing the particular image of on their side of the pot.
But if the person on the other side of the pot doesn't share their image, you don't have the whole history, you don't have the complete picture.
You are leaving something out and depriving others of understanding their heritage.

Q: Yes.

B: Yes?

Q: Yes.

B: So, say what's on your side of the pot.
So, everyone can share the meal and enjoy the feast. 
Yes?

Q: Yes.

B: Sounds like fun?

Q: Yes, it does.

B: Thank you!

Q: Thank you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿